About Me

My photo
I am posting in this blog ,recipes which my 87 years old mother used in her cooking. Some of these are her own, some from her friends,some hand me downs from her elders etc etc. So the variety is awesome and as an admirer of his grandma's cooking, my son Arvind created this blog so that my mother's age old recipes can be shared with one and all .I have also posted some of my "tried and tested" recipes, especially the Non-vegetarian ones.I thought a purely vegetarian recipes' blog can be made more interesting with some non-veg recipes thrown inbetween.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Now Grandma Makes her first Techie Video !

2 comments:

Suparna said...

Hello ammamma!! :) u r too cute! u remind me of my ammamma. You rock truly!! I read your posts regularly!! The kashai for cold worked for me thanks a ton!! Love you ammamma :) take care bye

hungry heart said...

Adorable grandmom! Lots of love and happiness to you.