- 11/4 cup green gram (whole moong) soak and sprout
- 1/2 cup of methi seeds (fenugreek) soak and sprout.
- 3/4 of Fresh coconut scraped fine.
- Green chillies : 5 or 6 (or as per taste)
- Jeera(cumin) seeds : 1 Tbsps
- Refined Oil : 1 Tbsps
In a Pressure cooker, cook the sprouts till one whistle.Don't over cook.
Grind to a course paste the coconut scrapings, green chillies and jeera in a mixie.
Mix this with the cooked sprouts, add some water and salt , mix well and bring to boil on a stove on sim fire. Now season with oil, mustard seeds and karbev. Use as a side dish with South Indian meals or can be had with chappathis. This is a nutritious side dish.